Our new vlog covering the following topics 🙂
– Tomb of Humayun
– Isa Khan’s Tomb
– Bu Halima’s gateway
– Arab Ki Serai
– Afsarwala Tomb and mosque
– West Gate
– Char Bagh, Paradise Gardens
– Conservation and redevelopment
– Architecture, Aesthetics and Culture
– Nizamuddin Basti Redevelopment
– Skill Development
In the final episode from the Qutub Complex, we bring to you the very famous..mighty..standing tall..the Qutub Minar. 72 meters in height, this is the tallest brick minaret in the world!
Qutub Minar, along with the ancient and medieval monuments surrounding it, form the Qutub Complex, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The episode also features interesting trivia about Smith’s Folly and Gordon Sanderson’s sundial! Happy Exploring 🙂