20 mins of bliss divine! Bringing to you Qawwalis from Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargaah ..and also an extended inner view of the shrines of Hazrat Amir Khusro and Hazrat Khwaja Nizamuddin Auliya 🙂 And oh yes .. you’re welcome! 😀
Here’s the next episode where we visit the Dargah of Sheikh Abu Bakr Tusi – a Sufi saint of the Qalandari order (Qalandari Silsila) from the 13th century. The video primarily tells about the following stories and other aspects associated with this place:
- Hazrat Sheikh Abu Bakr Tusi Haideri Qalandari – also known as Matka Peer
- The story behind how the saint once miraculously cured an ailing person
- The story of how Sultan Balban tested the powers of the saint
- The reasons behind the offerings of gram, jaggery and earthen pots to the saint
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya’s association with the place
- Khwaja Hasan Nizami’s and Lady Hardinge’s role in preventing the demolition of the shrine
Hope you like it! 🙂
In this episode, we visit the Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Nooruddin – a Sufi saint of the Qadri Order (Qadri Silisila).
The video essentially includes the following aspects associated to this place:
- Sheikh Nooruddin’s burial place at Bagh e Bedil, Delhi, India
- The Qadri Silisila – a Sufi Order
- Interaction between Sheikh Nooruddin and Matke Shah, another Sufi saint, and the story behind the title Maalak Yar e Parran
We were at the enchanting Dargah of Matka Pir in Delhi few days back.. and besides the mystical and blessed ambiance, we also witnessed this philosufical music there!! Must visit for all Delhi lovers !! 🙂
Know more about this place, it’s history and the various stories associated to it in a different blog post here.
Experience some Sufi music from this place in the video below 🙂
Recently witnessed this soulful Sufi musical offering at the Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Qutub-ud-din Bakhtiar Kaki at Mehrauli, New Delhi. Just tried getting a few drops from that nectar for you here 🙂 Blessings!