In this episode, we visit the Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Nooruddin – a Sufi saint of the Qadri Order (Qadri Silisila).
The video essentially includes the following aspects associated to this place:
- Sheikh Nooruddin’s burial place at Bagh e Bedil, Delhi, India
- The Qadri Silisila – a Sufi Order
- Interaction between Sheikh Nooruddin and Matke Shah, another Sufi saint, and the story behind the title Maalak Yar e Parran
The lesser known HIJRON KA KHANQAH (spiritual retreat for eunuchs), JAHAAZ MAHAL, a water storage reservoir with a divine connection HAUZ-I-SHAMSI and few more interesting places ..in this final part of the MEHRAULI VILLAGE HERITAGE series !! Happy Exploring!
Sharing a quick video tour to the Dargah of Hazrat Baktiar Kaki also popularly known as Qutub Sahib.
In this video-tour we visit the following two places in the Mehrauli village:
1) Gandhak ki Baoli : a hundreds of years old step-well whose water smells of sulphur
2) Banda Bahadur’s Shaheedi Sthan: the martyrdom site of Banda Bahadur