Some glimpses that I filmed at the Dargah of Hzt Syed Mohammad Mehmood Bahar (RA), Kilokari, Delhi, India.
Here’s another shrine that we visited during a recent Sufi tour of Delhi 🙂
Dargah of Hzt Khwaja Shaikh Ruknuddin Firdausi (RA) – Kilokari, Delhi, India.
Dada Peer – Hzt. Shaikh Sharafuddin Ahmad Yahyia Maneri (RA), Bihar Sharif, Nalanda, Bihar.
Many Dilli-waalas are aware of Hzt. Nizamuddin Auliya, anecdotes from his life and the way he is loved by so many seekers! But not many are aware that one of the narrow by-lanes of South Delhi also houses the final resting place of the woman who brought this great Sufi saint into this world. We bring to you the shrine/dargaah of Hzt. Mai Sahiba, the divine mother of Hzt. Nizamuddin Auliya! Happy Exploring 🙂
20 mins of bliss divine! Bringing to you Qawwalis from Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargaah ..and also an extended inner view of the shrines of Hazrat Amir Khusro and Hazrat Khwaja Nizamuddin Auliya 🙂 And oh yes .. you’re welcome! 😀
In this episode, we visit the place that is believed to be the burial place of Abdul Qadir Bedil – a celebrated poet of the 17th century.
Here, we get to know about the following aspects in connection with the site:
- Bedil – one of the most well known and revered poets of Persian language
- The poetry societies, run by Afghan taxi drivers of Washington DC, dedicated to Bedil’s poetry
- Ghalib’s high opinion of Bedil’s poetry
- The story around Aurangzeb’s order and Bedil’s remark
- The argument about Bedil’s actual burial place
Hope you enjoy! 🙂