An original “Thank You” song for everyone embedded deep in my being
सामने मेरे हर पल यूँ हैं
खुल रहे नये से आसमाँ
आँखों में उम्मीदें भी हैं
मन में उमंगें हैं जवाँ
जीवन की राहों में
साथ तेरा जो मिल गया
इन आसमानों में
उड़ने का अंदाज़ मिल गया
बस कहना चाहूँ तुझसे
ऐ मेरे यार शुक्रिया .. शुक्रिया
#thankyou #family #friends #ngfs #aset #beatfactory#impulsefilmworkshops #expressionsindia #htcity #dhw #rmsi #exploreheritage #delhikaravan #pblife #shukriya
Happy New Year friends 🙂 To start the new year on an uplifting and healing note, we bring to you an hour full of an enriched Soundscape that heals and facilitates meditativeness! To top it all, the venue, Ramana Kendra Delhi, happens to be one of the most tranquil and blessed places in Delhi and is just so apt for the purpose 🙂 The whole neighbourhood here is blessed with positive energies and is revered by people from different faiths!
We’ll be playing a handpicked sound-set and conducting a 1 Hour Guided Meditation session… do join in!
More Info about the event:
- Soundscapes and Meditation facilitated by: Aditya Pathak
- Know more about the facilitator and our Meditation Music here: https://adityapathak.net/meditation/
- Schedule: 11:00a.m. to 12:30p.m. on Sunday, 6th January 2019
- Venue: Main shrine (ground floor), Ramana Kendra Delhi, 8, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, Delhi, India
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/R7bPGuBBCfB2
- Charges: The session is FREE of cost for all. (We do accept voluntary contributions (Optional) that will help us curate more such sessions in future 🙂 Donations can be made in cash or via Paytm/UPI on the spot)
Some guidelines for meditation:
- The session will involve sitting and lying down on a clean carpeted floor. Please carry your bed-sheets/mats etc if you feel the need (Chairs will be available for those unable to sit on the floor)
- Some phases of the Meditation session require us to close our eyes with a blindfold. Please carry a scarf, handkerchief, etc. that can be used as a blindfold.
- It is advised that you have a gap of at-least 1 Hour between your last meal and the Meditation session
- Note 1: Public Convenience (toilets) are available at the venue
- Note 2: The venue can house around 30 individuals at once. To help us plan accordingly please confirm your attendance through the Registration Link shared above.
- Note 3: Please carry reusable water bottles along, to minimize plastic waste 🙂
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/BvHGbsnzTogUQ7MA2
Event Info and Registration >> https://www.facebook.com/events/305420496615539/
The Nirvana trail : “A Heritage Walk and Sound Healing Meditation Session at Ahimsa Sthal & Azim Khan’s tomb.”
In this unique tour we’ll walk in the neighbourhood of the land of peace – Ahimsa Sthal! We’ll make an attempt to know more about the enlightened one and also soak in the tranquil surroundings of the place.
We’ll walk up to the mystical tomb of Azim Khan and listen to stories and anecdotes right from the ancient times of Lord Mahavira, through medieval times of Jains, Mughals and the British and how the hillock that once formed the Metcalfe Battery House today stands tall as the address of peace and tranquility in the heart of Delhi!
This would be a journey within, along the path traversed by the several enlightened masters of this land and a sip of a modern-day Sufi samaa, as we take a dip into meditation and zen with a quick Sound Healing session.
- Walk leader and Sound healing session moderator : Aditya Pathak.
- Date & Day: 10th. December, Sunday.
- Timings : 8:30 am to 11 am.
- Meeting point : Qutb Minar ticket counter.
- Nearest metro station : Qutb Minar. Disembark and take an auto to meeting point.
- Charges : ₹300For queries reach out to 9810786979.
Important Points :
1.) Ahimsa Sthal is about 500 mts. walk from meeting point and there’s a climb up to Azim Khan Tomb, so wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes.
2.) Carry drinking water.
3.) For the Meditation session we’ll be sitting on green grass with morning dew. Please carry sheets or mats if you might need the same for the purpose.
4.) Shoes and any leather items will need to be deposited at the cloak room before entering the main temple at Ahimsa Sthal.
Meditative Walk at Indraprastha Park – Vishwa Shanti Stupa / World Peace Pagoda (with Relaxing Music)
Yet another super favorite song by Jagjit Singh saahab and awesomely penned by Nida Fazli ji…late night crooning.. Unplugged 😄 “Garaj baras” #nocturnalcrooning 😄
Another Kishore da favorite.. In moments of solitude.. Unplugged candid moments 😄
“O mere dil ke chaen” #nocturnalcrooning 😄