The Dargaah (shrine) of Bibi Hafiza Jamaal Sahiba (Mai Sahiba), the beloved mother of the Sufi saint Bu Ali Shah Qalandar saaheb!
A major Sufi centre in Panipat, the Dargah of Hazrat Hafiz Syyed Khwaja Shamsuddin Turk Panipati – Shah e Vilayat!
We hadn’t planned a trip to this serene shrine.. but the turn of events so happened that we were there.. amid lively young kids who were playing with colors, the blessed ambiance of the Sufi shrine and also a super calm and elegant mare and her foal 🙂 Happy Exploring!
20 mins of bliss divine! Bringing to you Qawwalis from Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargaah ..and also an extended inner view of the shrines of Hazrat Amir Khusro and Hazrat Khwaja Nizamuddin Auliya 🙂 And oh yes .. you’re welcome! 😀
Here’s the next episode where we visit the Dargah of Sheikh Abu Bakr Tusi – a Sufi saint of the Qalandari order (Qalandari Silsila) from the 13th century. The video primarily tells about the following stories and other aspects associated with this place:
- Hazrat Sheikh Abu Bakr Tusi Haideri Qalandari – also known as Matka Peer
- The story behind how the saint once miraculously cured an ailing person
- The story of how Sultan Balban tested the powers of the saint
- The reasons behind the offerings of gram, jaggery and earthen pots to the saint
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya’s association with the place
- Khwaja Hasan Nizami’s and Lady Hardinge’s role in preventing the demolition of the shrine
Hope you like it! 🙂
In this episode, we visit the Dargah of Hazrat Khwaja Nooruddin – a Sufi saint of the Qadri Order (Qadri Silisila).
The video essentially includes the following aspects associated to this place:
- Sheikh Nooruddin’s burial place at Bagh e Bedil, Delhi, India
- The Qadri Silisila – a Sufi Order
- Interaction between Sheikh Nooruddin and Matke Shah, another Sufi saint, and the story behind the title Maalak Yar e Parran
Ever been around the vicinity of Old Fort area ? There are so many small n big heritage sites out there.. some ruins.. some religious places.. old burial grounds hiding some artistic as well as spiritual gems within .. and so much more! Ever wondered why all these places are together situated in the vicinity of Purana Qila ? Soon starting our new Heritage Films series in which we’ll discover the neighborhood of Old Fort and all the serene heritage treasured there 🙂 STAY TUNED! Cheers 🙂
We were at the enchanting Dargah of Matka Pir in Delhi few days back.. and besides the mystical and blessed ambiance, we also witnessed this philosufical music there!! Must visit for all Delhi lovers !! 🙂
Know more about this place, it’s history and the various stories associated to it in a different blog post here.
Experience some Sufi music from this place in the video below 🙂