Meditative Walk at Indraprastha Park – Vishwa Shanti Stupa / World Peace Pagoda (with Relaxing Music)
Healing with Sound and Light – Glimpses and Testimonials (Ananda Sangha Gurgaon)
Trying out our new Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl 🙂 This one is tuned to the F note suited for healing the Heart Chakra. Looking forward to create music with this new beautiful bowl 🙂 🙂
#Meditation #Music #Tibetan #Chinese #SingingBowl #Indian #Buddha #Healing #Meditationmusic #Mindfulness #Spiritual #ChakraHealing #Wellbeing #Crystalbowl #Creativity #Zen
Meditation Music #YouTube #Videos >>
An hour crafted with Zen sounds, melodious music and nature sounds with pleasant visuals 🙂 Most of these sound sources are so designed to bring balance to the right and left parts of the brain thereby bringing a soothing effect that facilitates focus and mindfulness.
The track attempts at grabbing the dynamics of the mind with the help of calming ambiances and even hard hitting sounds at times, just like how a master or parent would do! Towards the end the sound becomes soothing and calming as if at the end of a “Sound Bath” it caresses you with a motherly touch 🙂 And the visuals have been crafted to keep you joyfully engaged in positive and uplifting scenes from life.
You can use it for meditation or even play it in the background while you work or do your daily chores! Some of the organic sounds included in the track are: Singing Bowls, Singing Bells, Metal Chimes, Wooden (Bamboo) Chimes, Nature Sounds etc.
All organic instruments played by – SHASHI
Music Programming, Mixing, Mastering and Video by – ADITYA
#Meditation #Music #Healing #Sounds #SingingBowl #SingingBell #Chimes #Soothing #Zen #Buddha #Tao #SoundBath #GongBath #Nature
Perhaps the best ‘artist collaboration’ one can ever have 🙂 Recorded mom recently for our new meditation/healing music soundscape 🙂 She played the singing bowls and chimes ..awesome experience ..a special one indeed 🙂 Working on the mix and the video now.. will share soon @ our YouTube channel 🙂 Cheers n blessings for all! 🙂
The newest in our Meditation series – Winds of Solitude!
Instant Meditation .. Anytime .. Anywhere 🙂
Also, our complete meditation-music compilation is also available on the MEDITATION page now.
Some guidelines about the usage of these tracks:
- Put on a comfortable pair of headphones OR play the music in a good surround sound speaker system (small earphones/speakers might not give a fuller sound)
- Be in a comfortable posture
- Close your eyes*
- Breathe gently, preferably in sync with the music
- Hit play, sit back and RELAX. Do not concentrate..just relax and listen to the various sounds in the track
- Do not take this as a task.. just relax and let the music flow while you witness the same
The sounds are so designed to soothe you.. and if you co-operate with the music in the manner specified above, it’ll help even more. Blessings!
*PS: For those who prefer to keep their eyes open, we’ve added some simple visuals to the tracks..try and just witness the visuals and not analyze them 🙂
- AUDIO-VISUALS and MUSIC for the web and other platforms: We offer several creative solutions for INDIVIDUALS, CORPORATES as well as NGOs and ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS.. like creation of Branding Videos, Product Demos, Interviews, Corporate Communications, Artist showcases, Music Videos for Independent Musicians, Music Production, Audio Mixing and Mastering, Fun Videos, Food videos, Vlogs etc.
- MUSIC – Meditation Music / Music for Spaces / Aural Music: We’ve been working on creating music and psycho-acoustic soundtracks for MEDITATION, HEALING, CALMNESS etc. Such soundtracks can also be used for creating soothing aural ambiances at spaces like SPA, LOUNGES, CLINICS, HOSPITALS, HEALING CENTERS, WELLBEING & TREATMENT CENTERS, MEDITATION CHAMBERS, SHRINES etc and even at OFFICE FLOORS looking for soothing NATURE SOUNDS and similar calm ambiances.
For any of these or other similar requirements, please write to us at our email id email@example.com. Or you may also leave a message in the comment-box provided at the bottom of this page. Thanks and blessings!
It’s World Mental Health Day today.. and this song by my dear friend Dr. Madhusudan aptly captures the plight of the patients.. and the stigma they have to live with!
Do have a look at the video ..it makes one aware about hard facts and figures and even proposes some remedies for this social disease.
Kudos Dr.Madhusudan for this great effort…and thanks bro for this golden opportunity to me and sis Arunima to be involved in this positive project. Blessings for all!
BEING SELF – MUSIC FOR MEDITATION
(A SIMPLE EXPERIMENT – PLEASE JOIN IN)
How the idea emerged:
I’ve been experimenting with quite a few things during past few years – music, meditation, spirituality, self, psycho-acoustics and also mind and thoughts!
Gradually, I started noticing how exploring sounds and music, knowingly or unknowingly, heals me in difficult situations. Again, another observation associated with this was that when I am balanced and joyous, music and sounds are my ways of expressing and enjoying. These are, as if, indicators of my health and joy. This time, when I was calm and balanced and was playing around with sounds, I thought let me just record one of these sessions while I explore sounds and try and use the recordings to achieve the reverse – i.e. to get some assistance in entering meditation by listening to this recording. And it did work 🙂 Then I thought of experimenting this further with a few friends and found that it did work well yet again!
This is the first such recording and I intend to keep recording such meditative moments and may be make a compilation out of these tracks. Let’s see..
About this audio track – Meditation1:
This track is composed of various organic ethnic instrument sounds as well as nature sounds. There also are chants and some other sounds which various faiths across the globe use to invoke the divine- bells, ethnic humane voices and more!
How to use this meditation music and be a part of this experiment:
Since quite some time now I’ve been feeling, rather realizing, that the state of meditation is rather our own very nature. We don’t need to acquire it from outside of us – rather we return back to it by undoing and un-cluttering and effectively it is these efforts to un-do and un-clutter that are termed as meditation. Probably, you’ll be able to correlate once you experience this yourself.
The nature of our mind is to be engaged in some thought or the other. In fact the mind just ceases to exist if there is no thought. It’s just like a dancer – dance and dancer exist together. As soon as the dance vanishes, the dancer also ceases to exist – he/she just returns to being a normal individual..but not a dancer. Typically, our mind is engaged in external thoughts about our profession, relationships, needs, and other desires. When we get stressed with all this, often, we realize that we need to meditate or we need to get engaged in something creative, something cathartic to get rid of all the clutter! Now the mind gets busy in getting rid of all those thoughts. But, basically it is still working overtime, running fast all the time.. just the direction has flipped this time. Rather a vicious circle it is!
By means of this recording (and more similar music), I intend to use the mind itself to get rid of it! I intend to create a bridge between these two extremities of the mind and bring it between these two ends -the middle path! Also, most of us are busy with our usual lives and some of us take up de-stressing involvement like yoga, various meditation workshops etc. with professional help from healers, mentors etc. However, not everyone is able to drift away from the usual set patterns of life and also not everyone opens up to a mentor with ease. I always wondered if there could be a DIY (do it yourself) thing to help us come back to our balanced state! So, in a way ,I’ve intended to make these audio tracks in such a manner that seekers can use it anywhere and anytime and without having to involve anyone else. All they have to do is listen to the tracks and use their minds as suggested in the guidelines below.
Given below are some simple ideas which might help in making this meditation-music a little more effective:
- You can download the track (mp3) from the music-player embedded above using the Download button.
- Whatever you are doing, office, home-tasks, etc. do that with full involvement and dedication .. and often there arrives a time when you are fed-up and stressed with the never ending tensions! At such moments, when you naturally yourself feel an urge to unwind, to dance, to meditate etc. ..it is now that you can try this experiment – for maximum effect!
- Take out just 15-20 minutes of free time, to begin with, for this meditation. Sit in a place and posture that is pleasing for you. Often, having a light incense/aroma in the air helps and also a cool temperature around ..early morning in a park, or your own living room ..the idea is to be in a pleasant surrounding.
- To listen to the track use comfortable headphones or any good audio-system preferably with big speakers for bass (laptop and phone speakers aren’t good enough for the purpose..we need a deep sound).
- Play the track ..may be over a loop a couple of times. Sit or lie down comfortably and do any/all of the following one by one:
- BEGINNING: Just let the music play and let the mind run wherever it goes! Don’t try to stop the thoughts. Also, don’t try to think.. but just let the mind do it’s own running. Usual thoughts will occur – about your work, food, anything that you love or hate, even about sexual attraction and relationships – these are quite usual subjects for the mind.. just accept them and let the mind be.. don’t recall all those social taboos associated with these words… remember, all this is happening within you.. no one is seeing inside you.. so don’t worry .. you are not bad if you think like this 🙂 All this while the music just plays on and on.. and you just watch the mind fly from one thought to another.
- EXPLORING SOUND: So here comes the next step. Now that you have let the mind play on it’s own.. it won’t mind of you give it another subject to explore 🙂 But this time we don’t give it a subject that is created by societies and civilizations! We give it something very simple. Now, as the music progresses use your mind, gently and slowly, to observe the sounds that you hear in the track. There are several sounds happening in the track around your ears in the stereo-space – in simple words ..several sounds are dispersed around between left and right extremes of the space. You can’t observe all at a time.. make it simple by picking any of the sounds first and noticing how it progresses in the track ..how loud it is.. in which portion of the space do you find it (left or right?) ..how it travels from one side to another.. when it goes totally off.. when is it loud.. and so on. Now as the track plays back again, in a similar manner observe the other sounds one by one. Do this for as long as you like. The sounds in this track are so designed to keep you gently engaged and to heal… and for those who love exploring about energies and all, trust me, there’s a lot of good and healing energy in the environment where this music was created 🙂
- BEYOND THE MIND – STEP BY STEP: After each step discussed above, I hope you will feel relaxed and calm. Once you have chased and played with all the sounds..for as long as you liked.. you can easily ask the mind to try this final step now 🙂 All you have to do is .. just BE.. and LET THE MUSIC PLAY ! It is quite likely that your breathing patterns would be gentle and at ease by now… just start observing your breath as it touches your nostrils and fills up in your body ..and then goes out. ..cycle after cycle.. just watch the breath ..and you can even try and feel how the air around is touching your body.. which parts of your skin are touching another object… all this while the music plays and you simply watch the breath. If you start falling asleep, don’t resist!
- Hopefully, you will feel calm and at peace after experiencing this musical experiment.
- It’ll be great if you could please share your experience of this experiment with me. You can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also simply comment below. Your feedback will help me design future music. Thanks in advance.
- If you found this experiment useful, please also share the same with more like minded friends 🙂
Blessings for one and all 🙂
– Aditya (www.adityapathak.net)