Sharing an hour long Guided Meditation session that will surely help you relax and evolve 🙂 The step by step guidance is provided in English and Hindi and the ambient soundscape is composed using various organic healing sounds. The vocal guidance is based on learnings from Anapansati and Vipasana forms of meditation and are designed to heal and evolve the ‘self’. Happy healing 🙂
The mystical MITAWALI – Chausath Yogini Shiva Tantric Temple! This temple dedicated to Taantric practices and meditation dates back to the 9th Century and happens to be one of our MOST FAVOURITE sites visited till date! The video is designed to be a meditation-music video of sorts with 3 original meditation audio tracks and also has some narration about the history of the place. Hope you’ll enjoy and have a meditative experience viewing this 🙂 A cozy n cool environ and nice headphones (or big speakers with bass) is advisable 🙂 Blessings for all!
The newest in our Meditation series – Winds of Solitude!
Instant Meditation .. Anytime .. Anywhere 🙂
Also, our complete meditation-music compilation is also available on the MEDITATION page now.
Some guidelines about the usage of these tracks:
- Put on a comfortable pair of headphones OR play the music in a good surround sound speaker system (small earphones/speakers might not give a fuller sound)
- Be in a comfortable posture
- Close your eyes*
- Breathe gently, preferably in sync with the music
- Hit play, sit back and RELAX. Do not concentrate..just relax and listen to the various sounds in the track
- Do not take this as a task.. just relax and let the music flow while you witness the same
The sounds are so designed to soothe you.. and if you co-operate with the music in the manner specified above, it’ll help even more. Blessings!
*PS: For those who prefer to keep their eyes open, we’ve added some simple visuals to the tracks..try and just witness the visuals and not analyze them 🙂
Some New Age music to assist you in meditating ..you could enjoy it while sitting silent ..or may be dancing slowly with graceful slow movements 🙂