Isha Kriya is a simple, free guided meditation designed by Sadhguru. Watch this video for the guided instructions from Sadhguru and experience this powerful spiritual process in the comfort of your own home.
This version of the video has Audio Enhancements applied to the original Video by Isha Foundation. It is an outcome of a voluntary effort, not directly associated with Isha Foundation.
Audio Enhancements: ADITYA | Guidance: SHASHI
Original Video: https://youtu.be/EwQkfoKxRvo
Sharing an hour long Guided Meditation session that will surely help you relax and evolve 🙂 The step by step guidance is provided in English and Hindi and the ambient soundscape is composed using various organic healing sounds. The vocal guidance is based on learnings from Anapansati and Vipasana forms of meditation and are designed to heal and evolve the ‘self’. Happy healing 🙂
Glimpses from the recent tour 🙂 The Nirvana Trail – ‘Vihara’ (‘experiential’ walking) across a lesser known ancient chapter in the story of Delhi!
Happy New Year friends 🙂 To start the new year on an uplifting and healing note, we bring to you an hour full of an enriched Soundscape that heals and facilitates meditativeness! To top it all, the venue, Ramana Kendra Delhi, happens to be one of the most tranquil and blessed places in Delhi and is just so apt for the purpose 🙂 The whole neighbourhood here is blessed with positive energies and is revered by people from different faiths!
We’ll be playing a handpicked sound-set and conducting a 1 Hour Guided Meditation session… do join in!
More Info about the event:
- Soundscapes and Meditation facilitated by: Aditya Pathak
- Know more about the facilitator and our Meditation Music here: https://adityapathak.net/meditation/
- Schedule: 11:00a.m. to 12:30p.m. on Sunday, 6th January 2019
- Venue: Main shrine (ground floor), Ramana Kendra Delhi, 8, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, Delhi, India
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/R7bPGuBBCfB2
- Charges: The session is FREE of cost for all. (We do accept voluntary contributions (Optional) that will help us curate more such sessions in future 🙂 Donations can be made in cash or via Paytm/UPI on the spot)
Some guidelines for meditation:
- The session will involve sitting and lying down on a clean carpeted floor. Please carry your bed-sheets/mats etc if you feel the need (Chairs will be available for those unable to sit on the floor)
- Some phases of the Meditation session require us to close our eyes with a blindfold. Please carry a scarf, handkerchief, etc. that can be used as a blindfold.
- It is advised that you have a gap of at-least 1 Hour between your last meal and the Meditation session
- Note 1: Public Convenience (toilets) are available at the venue
- Note 2: The venue can house around 30 individuals at once. To help us plan accordingly please confirm your attendance through the Registration Link shared above.
- Note 3: Please carry reusable water bottles along, to minimize plastic waste 🙂
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/BvHGbsnzTogUQ7MA2
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel >> https://www.youtube.com/adityapathakutube << for Travel, Meditation, Music, Food, Heritage, Relaxation videos and more 🙂
Healing SOUND BATH / MEDITATION Music for Relaxation!
1 full hour of Ambient Organic NATURE Sounds ..with Tibetan Singing Bowls and chimes played by mom 🙂 Peace for all!!