Glimpses from the recent tour 🙂 The Nirvana Trail – ‘Vihara’ (‘experiential’ walking) across a lesser known ancient chapter in the story of Delhi!
Happy New Year friends 🙂 To start the new year on an uplifting and healing note, we bring to you an hour full of an enriched Soundscape that heals and facilitates meditativeness! To top it all, the venue, Ramana Kendra Delhi, happens to be one of the most tranquil and blessed places in Delhi and is just so apt for the purpose 🙂 The whole neighbourhood here is blessed with positive energies and is revered by people from different faiths!
We’ll be playing a handpicked sound-set and conducting a 1 Hour Guided Meditation session… do join in!
- Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/362316691214433
- Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/BvHGbsnzTogUQ7MA2
More Info about the event:
- Soundscapes and Meditation facilitated by: Aditya Pathak
- Know more about the facilitator and our Meditation Music here: https://adityapathak.net/meditation/
- Schedule: 11:00a.m. to 12:30p.m. on Sunday, 6th January 2019
- Venue: Main shrine (ground floor), Ramana Kendra Delhi, 8, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, Delhi, India
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/R7bPGuBBCfB2
- Charges: The session is FREE of cost for all. (We do accept voluntary contributions (Optional) that will help us curate more such sessions in future 🙂 Donations can be made in cash or via Paytm/UPI on the spot)
Some guidelines for meditation:
- The session will involve sitting and lying down on a clean carpeted floor. Please carry your bed-sheets/mats etc if you feel the need (Chairs will be available for those unable to sit on the floor)
- Some phases of the Meditation session require us to close our eyes with a blindfold. Please carry a scarf, handkerchief, etc. that can be used as a blindfold.
- It is advised that you have a gap of at-least 1 Hour between your last meal and the Meditation session
- Note 1: Public Convenience (toilets) are available at the venue
- Note 2: The venue can house around 30 individuals at once. To help us plan accordingly please confirm your attendance through the Registration Link shared above.
- Note 3: Please carry reusable water bottles along, to minimize plastic waste 🙂
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/BvHGbsnzTogUQ7MA2
A ‘Vihara’ (experiential Heritage walk) and a Sound Healing session at the Jain Sanctuaries of Mehrauli!
Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/322308021827151/
In this unique tour we’ll walk in the spiritually charged neighborhood of Yoginipura, the modern day Mehrauli. We’ll attempt to experience the serene surroundings and the amazing art work around in a manner how the seekers and seers here did once upon a time! We’ll discuss about the Jain school of thought and understand how it runs as a common binding thread as Delhi flips pages from the ancient through the Sultanate, Mughal and even the British and contemporary chapters of its life!
We’ll visit a blessed sanctum of peace, wisdom and spiritual energy; take a tranquil trek up a hillock to witness the grand idol of an enlightened master; listen to stories and historical trivia associated with the “Jain” aspects of Delhi; and, to welcome the New Year ahead with a new vision, we’ll take a dip into our own Zen with a quick Sound Healing and Meditation session under the sky 🙂
More Info related to the tour:
– Places covered: Dada Baadi Jain Temple + Ahinsa Sthal, Mehrauli
– Walk leader and Sound healing session moderator : Aditya Pathak
– Date & Day: 30th December 2018, Sunday
– Timings : 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
– Meeting Point : Main gate near Qutub Minar Metro Station Parking
– Meeting Point Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/deFcqCorj9r
– Parking is available at the Qutub Minar Metro Station Parking Lot
– Charges : ₹400 per head
– Total Walking Distance: around 2.5 km (Moderate Terrain)
– For further queries reach out to Asif at 9818278665
Things to Note:
– Temple rule 1: Before entering both the destinations, footwear is required to be deposited at the counters provided for the purpose
– Temple rule 2: Leather goods, e.g. purse, wallet, belt, shoes, bags etc. are prohibited inside the main shrines
– Meditation Guidance 1: We’ll be sitting on green grass under the sky! Please carry sheets or Yoga mats etc if you feel the need
– Meditation Guidance 2: Some phases of the Meditation session require us to close our eyes. It helps if you have something like a scarf etc available to use as a blindfold for the same
Event Info and Registration >> https://www.facebook.com/events/305420496615539/
The Nirvana trail : “A Heritage Walk and Sound Healing Meditation Session at Ahimsa Sthal & Azim Khan’s tomb.”
In this unique tour we’ll walk in the neighbourhood of the land of peace – Ahimsa Sthal! We’ll make an attempt to know more about the enlightened one and also soak in the tranquil surroundings of the place.
We’ll walk up to the mystical tomb of Azim Khan and listen to stories and anecdotes right from the ancient times of Lord Mahavira, through medieval times of Jains, Mughals and the British and how the hillock that once formed the Metcalfe Battery House today stands tall as the address of peace and tranquility in the heart of Delhi!
This would be a journey within, along the path traversed by the several enlightened masters of this land and a sip of a modern-day Sufi samaa, as we take a dip into meditation and zen with a quick Sound Healing session.
- Walk leader and Sound healing session moderator : Aditya Pathak.
- Date & Day: 10th. December, Sunday.
- Timings : 8:30 am to 11 am.
- Meeting point : Qutb Minar ticket counter.
- Nearest metro station : Qutb Minar. Disembark and take an auto to meeting point.
- Charges : ₹300For queries reach out to 9810786979.
Important Points :
1.) Ahimsa Sthal is about 500 mts. walk from meeting point and there’s a climb up to Azim Khan Tomb, so wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes.
2.) Carry drinking water.
3.) For the Meditation session we’ll be sitting on green grass with morning dew. Please carry sheets or mats if you might need the same for the purpose.
4.) Shoes and any leather items will need to be deposited at the cloak room before entering the main temple at Ahimsa Sthal.
Welcoming you all to this novel event… We’ll take you through the greens of Lodhi Gardens and there’s also a live #Sound #Healing #MeditationMusic session that I have specially curated with some hand picked Soundscapes 😊🎶🙏👌🍀☀ hope to see you there ☺ blessings for all!
Event details: https://www.facebook.com/events/115833419188540/
Date/time: Sunday, 12 November 2017 – 9:00am-11:00am
Venue: Lodhi Garden, New Delhi
Perhaps the best ‘artist collaboration’ one can ever have 🙂 Recorded mom recently for our new meditation/healing music soundscape 🙂 She played the singing bowls and chimes ..awesome experience ..a special one indeed 🙂 Working on the mix and the video now.. will share soon @ our YouTube channel 🙂 Cheers n blessings for all! 🙂