Happy New Year friends 🙂 To start the new year on an uplifting and healing note, we bring to you an hour full of an enriched Soundscape that heals and facilitates meditativeness! To top it all, the venue, Ramana Kendra Delhi, happens to be one of the most tranquil and blessed places in Delhi and is just so apt for the purpose 🙂 The whole neighbourhood here is blessed with positive energies and is revered by people from different faiths!
We’ll be playing a handpicked sound-set and conducting a 1 Hour Guided Meditation session… do join in!
More Info about the event:
- Soundscapes and Meditation facilitated by: Aditya Pathak
- Know more about the facilitator and our Meditation Music here: https://adityapathak.net/meditation/
- Schedule: 11:00a.m. to 12:30p.m. on Sunday, 6th January 2019
- Venue: Main shrine (ground floor), Ramana Kendra Delhi, 8, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, Delhi, India
- Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/R7bPGuBBCfB2
- Charges: The session is FREE of cost for all. (We do accept voluntary contributions (Optional) that will help us curate more such sessions in future 🙂 Donations can be made in cash or via Paytm/UPI on the spot)
Some guidelines for meditation:
- The session will involve sitting and lying down on a clean carpeted floor. Please carry your bed-sheets/mats etc if you feel the need (Chairs will be available for those unable to sit on the floor)
- Some phases of the Meditation session require us to close our eyes with a blindfold. Please carry a scarf, handkerchief, etc. that can be used as a blindfold.
- It is advised that you have a gap of at-least 1 Hour between your last meal and the Meditation session
- Note 1: Public Convenience (toilets) are available at the venue
- Note 2: The venue can house around 30 individuals at once. To help us plan accordingly please confirm your attendance through the Registration Link shared above.
- Note 3: Please carry reusable water bottles along, to minimize plastic waste 🙂
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/BvHGbsnzTogUQ7MA2
Event Info and Registration >> https://www.facebook.com/events/305420496615539/
The Nirvana trail : “A Heritage Walk and Sound Healing Meditation Session at Ahimsa Sthal & Azim Khan’s tomb.”
In this unique tour we’ll walk in the neighbourhood of the land of peace – Ahimsa Sthal! We’ll make an attempt to know more about the enlightened one and also soak in the tranquil surroundings of the place.
We’ll walk up to the mystical tomb of Azim Khan and listen to stories and anecdotes right from the ancient times of Lord Mahavira, through medieval times of Jains, Mughals and the British and how the hillock that once formed the Metcalfe Battery House today stands tall as the address of peace and tranquility in the heart of Delhi!
This would be a journey within, along the path traversed by the several enlightened masters of this land and a sip of a modern-day Sufi samaa, as we take a dip into meditation and zen with a quick Sound Healing session.
- Walk leader and Sound healing session moderator : Aditya Pathak.
- Date & Day: 10th. December, Sunday.
- Timings : 8:30 am to 11 am.
- Meeting point : Qutb Minar ticket counter.
- Nearest metro station : Qutb Minar. Disembark and take an auto to meeting point.
- Charges : ₹300For queries reach out to 9810786979.
Important Points :
1.) Ahimsa Sthal is about 500 mts. walk from meeting point and there’s a climb up to Azim Khan Tomb, so wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes.
2.) Carry drinking water.
3.) For the Meditation session we’ll be sitting on green grass with morning dew. Please carry sheets or mats if you might need the same for the purpose.
4.) Shoes and any leather items will need to be deposited at the cloak room before entering the main temple at Ahimsa Sthal.
Welcoming you all to this novel event… We’ll take you through the greens of Lodhi Gardens and there’s also a live #Sound #Healing #MeditationMusic session that I have specially curated with some hand picked Soundscapes 😊🎶🙏👌🍀☀ hope to see you there ☺ blessings for all!
Event details: https://www.facebook.com/events/115833419188540/
Date/time: Sunday, 12 November 2017 – 9:00am-11:00am
Venue: Lodhi Garden, New Delhi
Meditative Walk at Indraprastha Park – Vishwa Shanti Stupa / World Peace Pagoda (with Relaxing Music)
#Music #Fun #Learn #Food #Travel
#Meditation #Heritage #People
#Culture #Architecture #Storytelling #History
and more positive de-stressing content 🙂
Here’s a 1 minute trailer of all the joy we create 🙂
Trying out our new Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl 🙂 This one is tuned to the F note suited for healing the Heart Chakra. Looking forward to create music with this new beautiful bowl 🙂 🙂
#Meditation #Music #Tibetan #Chinese #SingingBowl #Indian #Buddha #Healing #Meditationmusic #Mindfulness #Spiritual #ChakraHealing #Wellbeing #Crystalbowl #Creativity #Zen
Meditation Music #YouTube #Videos >>
A poem (Hindi/Urdu) by mom ..about how life manifests in various forms around us.. diverse forms of life.. religions, casts and creeds.. various emotions.. various situations.. and how the nature (or maybe God!) brings us all together .. both in material as well as spiritual ways! Just created a new video for this poem soundtrack that we had published earlier as well back in 2010 🙂
Poetry and Direction: Shashi
Female Vocals: Arunima
Male vocals, Music and Video: Aditya
An hour crafted with Zen sounds, melodious music and nature sounds with pleasant visuals 🙂 Most of these sound sources are so designed to bring balance to the right and left parts of the brain thereby bringing a soothing effect that facilitates focus and mindfulness.
The track attempts at grabbing the dynamics of the mind with the help of calming ambiances and even hard hitting sounds at times, just like how a master or parent would do! Towards the end the sound becomes soothing and calming as if at the end of a “Sound Bath” it caresses you with a motherly touch 🙂 And the visuals have been crafted to keep you joyfully engaged in positive and uplifting scenes from life.
You can use it for meditation or even play it in the background while you work or do your daily chores! Some of the organic sounds included in the track are: Singing Bowls, Singing Bells, Metal Chimes, Wooden (Bamboo) Chimes, Nature Sounds etc.
All organic instruments played by – SHASHI
Music Programming, Mixing, Mastering and Video by – ADITYA
#Meditation #Music #Healing #Sounds #SingingBowl #SingingBell #Chimes #Soothing #Zen #Buddha #Tao #SoundBath #GongBath #Nature
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel >> https://www.youtube.com/adityapathakutube << for Travel, Meditation, Music, Food, Heritage, Relaxation videos and more 🙂