Sufi Rang – Kaafi : the joyous season of Basant Bahaar – Spring and a musical journey across the land of Sufis – Delhi! 🙂
This melody is woven around the raag Kaafi which is associated with the spring season in India. Often, several Indian traditional tunes associated to the festival of Holi and Basant are woven around this melodic scale itself. The visuals have been shot at several Sufi shrines in Delhi like the shrines of Qutub Saheb, Chirag-e-Dehlavi, Mai Saheba, Matka Pir, Hzt. Nizamuddin Auliya and some more historical places in Delhi.
- Music, Vocals and Video by Aditya Pathak
- Support and Special appearance: Asif Khan Dehlvi
- Lyrics/Traditional Sufi verses: Hzt. Shah Niyaz
It’s mom’s birthday today 🙂 Thanks to her for bringing me and sis Arunima to the world and for nurturing and helping us learn how to live 🙂
Well, apart from making “lives” she also creates everything else that makes life “full of life”! Sharing below some of her artwork..poetry..paintings..songs..food..films..music..and anything and everything that is LIFE! 🙂
Will look forward to your blessings and greetings..and looking forward to convey all your love and wishes to her 🙂
Good day folks! Blessings for all! 🙂
The newest in our Meditation series – Winds of Solitude!
Instant Meditation .. Anytime .. Anywhere 🙂
Also, our complete meditation-music compilation is also available on the MEDITATION page now.
Some guidelines about the usage of these tracks:
- Put on a comfortable pair of headphones OR play the music in a good surround sound speaker system (small earphones/speakers might not give a fuller sound)
- Be in a comfortable posture
- Close your eyes*
- Breathe gently, preferably in sync with the music
- Hit play, sit back and RELAX. Do not concentrate..just relax and listen to the various sounds in the track
- Do not take this as a task.. just relax and let the music flow while you witness the same
The sounds are so designed to soothe you.. and if you co-operate with the music in the manner specified above, it’ll help even more. Blessings!
*PS: For those who prefer to keep their eyes open, we’ve added some simple visuals to the tracks..try and just witness the visuals and not analyze them 🙂